Condolences to Lin ( Jusmom ) on the loss of her DF

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
rinty

Condolences to Lin ( Jusmom ) on the loss of her DF

Post by rinty »

Janet and Jackie have heard that poor LIn ( Jusmom ) a very loved long time poster has just lost her DF. She was VERY devoted to her parents and her little family. She is also a very kind, soft hearted lady and the rules of funerals etc as it stands means they won't be able to do things as they would have been able to in normal times.

I should add, that Janet made it clear that Lins DF did NOT pass away due to Coronavirus.

Rather than just have it mentioned in a Daily Check In I thought it would be nice to have a virtual Book of Condolence for our friend Lin.

To Lin,

I am so, so sorry to hear of your loss. You were so entwined with your parents and they with you. You couldn't have been a more devoted daughter. Prayers sent for your comfort at this time x Love Rinty x

alliesmama4

Re: Condolences to Lin ( Jusmom ) on the loss of her DF

Post by alliesmama4 »

Thanks Rinty. I will notify Lin. I am sure she will appreciate this very much.

What you wrote about Lin and her parents was so true. She was a devoted daughter and had many trials and tribulations with both of her parents needs.
Janet Alliesmama

HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Dear Lin and Family,

I am truly sorry to hear of your loss. You are in my thoughts at this difficult time.

Sheila

LWolfT

Post by LWolfT »

Lin,
So sorry to hear about your dad. Wishing you and your family peace and comfort.

itspennyc

Post by itspennyc »

Lin -- you and your entire family have my condolences on the loss of your father.

Penny

Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

Sincere condolences to Lin and your family on the loss of your beloved father. May your treasured memories bring you comfort. Keep in touch as you can. Hope Justin is well.

Warmly, Creative