Know what’s better than a puzzle? A puzzle that you can eat after you’re done assembling it. This cookie puzzle fits the bill, and it’s a cinch to make. Here’s how to make a cookie puzzle:
1. Make up a batch of cookie dough – sugar, chocolate, gingerbread – whatever variety strikes your fancy.
2. Roll the dough out into a rectangle, and place it on cookie sheet.
3. Bake according to your recipe’s instructions, and allow it to cool.
4. Decorate the cookie with icing. Include a secret message, a picture, etc.
5. Let the icing to harden. Then, carefully cut or break the cookie into several pieces.
6. Wrap the cookie pieces up in a box, and present your gift.
The recipient is sure to have lots of fun assembling the cookie puzzle and even more fun eating it.
- Use cookie cutters to cut the cookie into puzzle pieces
- Instead of rolling the cookie dough out into a rectangle, shape it into a heart, a circle, a letter, etc.
- Use one batch of dough to make several smaller cookie puzzles
Give Cookie Puzzles As …
- Christmas gifts
- Valentine’s Day gifts
- Kids’ birthday gifts
- Thinking-of-You gifts
- Party favors
- A fun replacement for greeting cards