- (1) 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk (How to make it)
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Combine sweetened condensed milk and extract in a large bowl.
Whip cream, until stiff peaks form, about three minutes.
Gently fold whipped cream into condensed milk mixture.
Transfer to a bread pan or 8″ x 8″ brownie pan. Cover, and freeze for at least six hours.
Use this no-churn vanilla ice cream as a base for other ice cream flavors. Here are some ideas:
- Stir one cup of mix-ins into sweetened condensed milk mixture (chocolate pieces, crushed cookies, fruit, chocolate chips, etc.)
- Swap the vanilla extract with another extract (almond, mint, coffee, lemon, etc.)
- Drizzle caramel, chocolate sauce, marshmallow sauce or jam over finished mixture to create ribbons throughout the finished ice cream
- Add food coloring to tweak the color