By Erin Huffstetler | 01/19/2019 | 3 Comments
This post may contain affiliate links. View our disclosure.
Use this free car repair log to create a maintenance record for each of your vehicles. This will help you stay on top of important maintenance tasks, and could even help you get more money for your car when you go to sell it.
Use your car repair log to:
- Determine when regular maintenance tasks are due
- Track the cost of maintaining your vehicle over time
- Look up who performed a particular repair or service
- Determine if a part or repair failed while it was still under warranty
- Record when and where specific recall repairs were made
Printable Car Repair Log
Store your log in the glove box of your car, or use my free printables to create an auto records binder like the one you see above. This will give you a spot to stash repair receipts, warranties, recall notifications, auto insurance policies and all those other records that come with owning a car.