Forget store-bought Valentines. Just save your toilet paper rolls this week, and you can make these …
or these. The hardest part will be deciding which to make. Let’s get started!
1. Pick your design. Go here to print the Valentine caps …
or here to print the monster caps.
2. Cut the caps out, and set them aside.
3. Then, wrap your toilet paper rolls in scrapbook paper.
4. Now, glue a cap on one end of each roll. To do this, flip a cap over so that the unprinted side is facing up, and run a glue stick around the outer edge. Then, center the cap over one end of the roll, and fold the edges down around the sides. It’ll end up looking like a push-up pop. Allow the glue to dry before you continue.
5. Pick out some goodies to fill your Valentines. I used Hershey’s Kisses that I bought during the after-Christmas clearance …
and some little toys that I had saved up. More about that here.
6. Fill the Valentines with your goodies. Then, glue a cap on the other end to seal them in.
7. Allow the glue to dry, and your Valentine’s are ready to give!
Many web browsers have their own built-in PDF viewers, but they tend to be buggy. If you’re having trouble printing or editing one of our printables, click here for help.
More Valentine’s Day Projects